WordPress is an awesome tool for freelancers, solopreneurs and micropreneurs. You can create a great web presence that doesn’t cost a fortune and you can do your own updates without paying a web designer for each change. However, if you tried to create your website on your own, you may have discovered that creating it and learning how to use it has a hidden cost – your time!
Sometimes you get stuck. Maybe you don’t know where to begin. You may realize you want help on a regular basis.
I can speed up the learning curve and do some tasks for you so you can put your focus where it needs to be.
WordPress Coaching – $60/hour
- I will provide personalized WordPress training, assistance and content strategy.
- 1 hour minimum, paid in advance. Additional time billed in 15-minute increments.
- Add on: WordPress and a premium theme installed for you – $199.
- 5-hour package can be purchased for $50/hour ($250).
- 10-hour package can be purchased for $40/hour ($400).
- Packages expire in 90 days.
- Package add-on: WordPress and a premium theme installed for you – $99.
Monthly WordPress Maintenance also available.
Pamela Wood Browne
I have been creating WordPress sites for over 5 years and I’m one of the organizers of the Greenville SC WordPress Meetup. I love to help beginners learn how to use their WordPress site and help DIY website creators launch their websites. I offer individual coaching and assistance, as well as, small group coaching to provide more affordable help in the Greenville, SC area. Contact me if you are interested or subscribe to my Greenville WP Coach Updates.