Are you a freelancer, solopreneur or micropreneur? WordPress is an awesome tool for creating a great web presence and doing your own updates without paying a web designer for each change. However, if you tried to create your website on your own, you may have discovered that creating it and learning how to use it can take a lot of your time.
Sometimes you get stuck. Maybe you don’t know where to begin. You may realize you want help on a regular basis.
Greenville WP Coach can speed up the learning curve and do some tasks for you so you can put your focus where it needs to be.
New clients can schedule a session with me to provide coaching and problem solve issues with their WordPress site.
WordPress Services – $60/hour
- Provide personalized WordPress training, consulting and content strategy.
- 1 hour minimum, paid in advance. Additional time billed in 15-minute increments.
- Add on: WordPress and a premium theme installed for you – $199.
- 5-hour package can be purchased for $50/hour ($250).
- 10-hour package can be purchased for $40/hour ($400).
- Packages expire in 90 days.
- Package add-on: WordPress and a premium theme installed for you – $99.